1 Crisp Street, Healesville
P 03 5962 5699
Let us help you achieve your 2018 fitness goals!
Copyright © Healesville Fitness Centre
Healesville Fitness Centre 1 Crisp Street, Healesville VIC Australia 3777
P +61 3 5962 5699 E email@example.com W www.healesvillefitnesscentre.com.au
1. I understand that all new memberships have a cooling off period of 48 hours from date of signing the membership contract. There is no cooling off period on membership renewal. Request for termination of membership during the cooling off period must be made in writing. Refunds granted in the cooling off period will be any money paid minus administration and joining fee.
2. I acknowledge and agree that except as otherwise specified in Terms & Conditions hereafter.
3. Healesville Fitness Centre will only consider applications for cancellation of memberships in limited circumstances such as permanent physical incapacity or major/life threatening illness or relocation out of the Yarra Ranges.
4. Healesville Fitness Centre reserves the right to refuse any application to cancel the membership in their absolute discretion.
5. I acknowledge that I am entitled to transfer my membership/balance to a friend or relative provided that that person is acepted by Healesville Fitness Centre in absolute discretion and that persons signs the most recent version of the Membership Contract.
6. I understand that direct debit memberships are ongoing and the price may increase at the end of the 12 months of membership. Membership and payment will continue beyond the Minimum Term of contract unless a written application to cancel the membership has been received and accepted by Healesville Fitness Centre Management. This must be received no less than 14 days before the date of cancellation of membership. This is to allow for processing and any debit fees due during this time to be collected.
7. I understand that I can put my Membership Contract "on hold". I agree that the amount of time that the Membership is put on hold will be added to the end of the membership and the membership will become reactive on the agreed date. Application for a membership to be put "on hold" is subject to approval by management in its absolute discretion.
8. Prolonged non-payment of fees will result in the cancellation of membership and possible legal action to recover any outstanding monies owed to Healesville Fitness Centre.
9. Management reserves the right to amend hours of operation, services offered, fees, charges, membership terms & conditions in accordance with the changing requirements of members & staff.
10. I agree to comply with staff recommendations and instructions regarding safe exercise and machine use or equipment time limitations. I agree to be courteous and respectful to all other members & staff.
11. I agree to bring my membership card each time I visit the centre. All members must register their attendance by swiping their card upon entry to the facility. Lost or stolen cards will incur a replacement cost of $30.
12. I understand that my image may appear in print, electronic or video media produced by or for Healesville Fitness Centre for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
13. Appropriate covered footwear (closed two sports shoes) must be worn at all times in the workout area. Thongs, sandals etc are not permitted. Appropriate clothing also must be worn and coverage should be keep adequate so as not to offend any members or staff.
14. A sweat towel must be used at all times whilst in the centre & equipment must be covered with a towel whilst being used (where applicable) and wiped down after use. I acknowledge that while attending any exercise or activity connected with Healesville Fitness Centre that I am wholly responsible for my own property or person and I will not hold Healesville Fitness Centre liable for any loss of damage to my property.
15. I understand that all equipment, must not be modified or misused in any way and will be liable for any cost arising from the damage to the equipment, mirrors ($400 replacement fee) or others members due to my actions. All weights and others items must be returned to their correct place after use.
16. I certify that I have no existing or any prior injuries, illness, or disabilities/conditions which may be affected, aggravated or cause injury or damage to myself if I undertake any exercise, activity or evaluation at, or connected to Healesville Fitness Centre. This includes activities undertaken inside the centre or external activity where participation incolves the use of public sreets, footpaths, parks, equipment. I will inform Healesville Fitness Centre Management in writing immediately upon my becomming aware of any such injury or condition.
17. I participate in the activities at my sold risk and responsibility. I agree to irrevocably and unconditionally release and indemnify Healesville Fitness Centre Management and all of its employees from and against all and any actions, claims, suits, demands, proceedings and causes of action, and any direct, indirect resulting in consequential loss, cost, expense or damage of whatsoever kind in which I may incur, suffer or sustain. This applies in respect to my person, property or otherwise, arising out of, or in connection with, my use, access to, presence of or supervision, instruction, evaluation or counselling by Healesville Fitness Centre or any of the workers in connection with the centre, or by reason of or arising from negligence of Healesville Fitness Centre management or any of its workers. This includes during organised activities or exercise using public streets, footpaths or parks.
18. I agree to all reasonable directions proved by Healesville Fitness Centre and its staff including all signage as displayed from time to time and all verbal directions. I agree to pay Healesville Fitness Centre and to indemnify Healesville Fitness Centre for any loss or damage caused as a result of my failure to comply with any of these Terms & Conditions.
19. I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I agree to irrevocable and unconditionally release and indemnify Healesville Fitness Centre Management and all of its employees from and against all and any actions, claims, suits and demands, proceeding and causes of action, and any direct, indirect, resulting or consequential loss, cost, expense or damage of whatsoever kind which I may incur, suffer or sustain. This applies in respect to my person, property or otherwise, arising out of, or in connection with, my use, access to, presence of or supervision, instruction, evaluation or counselling by Healesville Fitness Centre of any of the workers in connection with the centre, or by reason of or arising from negligence of Strand Fitness management or any of its workers. This includes during organised activities or exercise using public streets, footpaths or parks.